Are you one of the 50 million Americans who suffer from chronic pain? Here at Central Florida Pain and Rehab Clinic in Winter Park, FL, pain management is our business. Board-certified in pain medicine and physiatry, Dr. Enrique Umpierre-Schuck and his team work with you to arrive at a minimally-invasive treatment plan that provides real relief and return of function.
Reasons for chronic pain
Of the 50 million Americans who the Center for Disease Control (CDC) says have chronic pain, a full eight percent suffer so much that their career, school, and family lives worsen. Perhaps they cannot work, attend classes, or achieve their life goals, making them depressed and anxious as they rely on family members and friends for help. Additionally, the CDC reports opioid use and abuse rises with chronic pain.
Typical reasons for and areas of chronic pain include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Sports injuries
- Degenerative conditions such as arthritis
- Spine and spinal cord
Your pain management consultation
During a focused diagnostic consultation, Dr. Umpierre-Schuck will carefully review your medical history, medications, surgeries, and more. His care plans typically involve a combination of various modalities, including medications, therapies, and injections. Treatments will be highly personalized to your needs and goals.
Dr. Umpierre-Schuck and his team offer the following treatments singly or in combination:
- BOTOX injectables for relief of headache pain
- Nerve conduction and EMG (muscle) studies to determine neuromuscular function
- Injections of hyaluronic acid to relieve the pain and stiffness of arthritis
- Implantable neurostimulators which send electrical currents to painful areas such as the lower back
- Weight loss programs featuring Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a growth hormone
- Spinal interventional procedures to relieve pain
- Trigger point and regeneration injections to relieve muscular or joint pain
- physical rehabilitation for most painful musculoskeletal conditions
Your renewed life
It can happen with pain management services from Dr. Umpierre-Schuck and his team here at Central Florida Pain and Rehab Clinic in Winter Park, FL. You can feel better, work well, and enjoy life. Call us today for a consultation: (407) 673-9533.